Fiserv Inc. ("Fiserv") offers you a wide range of content, communication tools, and information about its products and services ("Materials") via this Web site. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to accept and comply with the terms and conditions of use as stated below. You agree that Fiserv may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to this Web site at any time without notice.
- Limited Right to Use.This Web site is owned and operated by Fiserv. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Web site are the property of Fiserv and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and throughout the world. You may use, view, print, and/or download the Materials from this Web site solely for your personal, informational, or non-commercial use within your organization, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by Fiserv on this Web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Fiserv. The use of any such Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
- Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Fiserv and Fiserv is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Fiserv reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Fiserv may provide links from this Web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content, or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Indemnity.You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Fiserv harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on, or in connection with your access and/or use of this Web site.
- Disclaimer.Fiserv assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, or content of the Materials provided on this Web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this Web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. The materials provided at this Web site are provided "as is" and any warranty (express or implied), condition, or other term of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or title is hereby excluded.
- Regional Information. Information Fiserv publishes on this Web site may contain references or cross references to Fiserv products and services that are not announced or available in your country or region of the world. Such references do not imply that Fiserv intends to announce such products or services in your country. Consult your local Fiserv business contact for information regarding the products and services, which may be available to you.
- General. If you have any questions regarding the Terms of
Use for this Web site, please contact Fiserv at info@EPSIIA.com.